The 26th International Symposium on QFD
September 10 – 11, 2020
This Symposium (ISQFD) began as a way for industry experts and academics to exchange ideas and learn from each other in a supportive environment. Celebrating the 26th anniversary, the 2020 ISQFD will have paper presentations, as well as tutorials on subjects important to innovation, business transformation, and value creation using the ISO 16355 QFD standard.
Please join us this September at the famous “Gießhaus” of the University of Kassel in Germany. People of all countries and all levels of QFD experience are welcomed at this symposium!
Registration Form as well as further information concerning transportation, venue and accommodation will soon be available.
Call for Papers
Papers of Interest are for example:
- Papers regarding QFD and Innovation
- Case Studies from your own projects using QFD
- Use and dissemination of ISO 16355 Standard
- Education and Development of QFD Trainings
- Advanced research on related methodologies
- Best Practices from industry
- April 10th, 2020: Deadline Abstract
- June 15th, 2020: Deadline Full Paper
- September 1st, 2020: Deadline Camera Ready Paper
- September 10 – September 11, 2020: ISQFD 2020
- Abstracts should not exceed a maximum of 500 words, full papers should be 3000-6000 words in length
- Abstracts as well as full paper should indicate whether it is scientific or practical contribution
- Submission can be made in English or German
- Detailed submission guidelines including templates
- Please submit your contribution (abtract/full paper) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration (from April 1st)
For questions concerning the topics of the confernce or if you need any assistance with organizational topics, please don’t hesitate to contact us.